This position is closed or expired.
See other Civil Engineering jobs
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Abu Dhabi, UAE
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager with a stable history of working on major infrastructure projects both in the Middle East & abroad to work for a major International contractor on a major project in Abu Dhabi.
- Prepare bespoke forms of contract suitable to nature of in-house projects
- Prepare forms (Conditions) of Particular application and amendments to standard forms of contract
- Claims and Dispute Resolution
- Contract drafting and Administration
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- A minimum of 12 years experience in commercial roles in construction with a minimum of 5 years experience in the Middle East.
- Strong command of the English language
On offer will be a fantastic tax free salary + benefits
About the Company
SSA Ltd. (Sommerman Skinner Associates) find out the detail to allow you to make qualified judgments about your career and its progression. On the companies that we represent (over 2000 spread across a diverse spectrum of industry) we will be able to inform you of contracts pending, awarded, company growth, opportunity, relative reward and internal prospects. We believe that through spending time and effort front end through interviewing or individual dedication we can offer real advice that will be valued. Our founder is degree qualified with extensive exposure to industry and with a career also behind him in Recruitment Management. Our team is made up of qualified construction professionals. We specialise in both permanent and freelance opportunities to qualified construction professionals.
Disciplines covered include:
Site Engineers, Site Agents, Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Planners, Safety, Purchasers, Estimators and Design Executive.