This position is closed or expired.
See other Civil Engineering jobs
Project Manager – Water Pipeline
Abu Dhabi, UAE
PROJECT MANAGER – Water Pipeline -
AED.30,000/- to AED.35,000/- [negotiable – subject to qualification and experience]
A European contracting company is looking to hire a project manager - Water Pipeline for their Abu Dhabi operation.
- Should be able to manage projects and resources ensuring delivery in accordance with project schedules and plans; ensures project deliverables stay on time, on-target and remain under allocated budget.
- To follow and maintain project budgets, profitability and ensures timely payments by the Client;
- Shall be responsible for Client/ Consultant relations, and proactively resolving client concerns that may arise during project execution in coordination with the Division Head as needed in order to safeguard the Company’s rights and entitlements.
- Should be able to liaise with the Local Governmental Authorities such as ADDC and TRANSCO.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Required Training:
- Manages all site work and ensures that it is executed in a safe way and in accordance with the contract approved specifications, drawings, plan, and method statement/ procedures submitted to the consultant.
- Advises on tenders, project budgets, contracts and cost estimates.
- Engages in technical progress meetings with Consultant/ Client and reviews for any corrective actions.
- Knowledge of Construction of electromechanical equipment for water Pumps station with all related structures and type of material to be used for the Pipeline project starting from the basic design up to testing and commissioning.
- Reviews Payment Certificates prepared by Quantity Surveyors to ensure compliance with client
Specifications / Requirements.
- Checking and input on shop drawings and pipe lines profiles for the project.
- Should possess extensive knowledge of obtaining clearances / approvals required to start the project execution.
- Preparing work programs and schedules, histograms and material delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 15 years of relevant experience and at least 5 years in UAE. Project Management Professional (PMP) Training is preferable
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office.
Language Ability :
- Very good command of English language and Arabic an asset.
- Vehicle and Fuel will be provided
- 30 calendar days annual leave
- Yearly Air ticket for the candidate, spouse and 3 children [below 18 years of age] with Valid residence visa and residing in UAE.
- Medical Insurance for the candidate, spouse and 3 children [below 18 years of age] with Valid residence visa and residing in UAE.
- All other terms are as per the UAE labour law.
About the Company
Parker Consult is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Selection, Consultancy and Training through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC's and local firms.