This position is closed or expired.
See other Sales jobs
Channel Sales Executive
NSI & Bluefin Talent
My client, a Multinational Software vendor is currently seeking a Partner Account Manager to be based in Lebanon. You will be responsible for sales of software products, solutions and services in a high volume, to prospective and current accounts through channel partners.
Candidates should have a proven track record in Channel Sales working the indicated territory through partner network.
• Sells software, solutions and services to current and prospective customers through partners; works with partners to develop their ability to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers within assigned territory.
• Fulfills wide range of requests for information from partners and prospective customers. Qualifies level of opportunity and type of account.
• Works with partners to prospect within a territory or account to uncover business needs.
• Implements aspects of territory and partner management and development; works with partners to identify accounts with high "close" potential, qualifies, and forecast time frames to close business.
• Works closely with partners and executives to facilitate timely response to highly qualified, high revenue potential leads.
• Prepares standard quotations and proposal information as needed; works with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set time schedules for services.
• Follows up with partners and customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities.
• Develops a basic understanding of company pricing and licensing procedures.
• Works closely with partners' sales team and executives to facilitate timely response to highly qualified, high revenue potential leads.
• Assists in evaluation of territory or account potential; uses solution-selling methodology, pipeline management and forecasting to work with partner to identify accounts with high "close" potential, qualifies, and forecasts time frames to close business.
• Delivers timely and accurate sales forecasts to management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Knowledge of channel sales, and partner management techniques; good written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills, good organizational skills. Ability to work and learn independently; ability to work effectively in a team environment; ability to travel occasionally; ability to work in a fast paced, high volume sales environment.
Education: Associate's degree in Business or related field; Bachelor's degree preferred
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution in both the technology and financial services domain.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on 'blue chip' financial services & technology consulting organizations across London and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing 'best of breed' candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and IT industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients' sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.