Ali Zaid Al-Quraishi & Brothers Company (AZAQ)
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Read and routes incoming mail.
- Locate and attach appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by employer.
- Take dictation in shorthand or by machine and transcribe notes on typewriter or computer, or transcribe from voice recordings.
- Compose and type routine correspondence.
- Maintain records in files and update computer records.
- Organize and maintain file system, and file correspondence and other records.
- Answer and screen manger's HR & admin head calls, and arrange conference calls.
- Coordinate, schedule, and make appointments.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, prepare, agendas, reserve and prepare facilities, record and transcribe minutes of meetings.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence including e-mail and faxes.
- Create and maintain database and spreadsheet files.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by HR& Admin Head.
- Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations for HR& Admin Head annual vacation, business travel leaves.
- Associate's degree (A.A) or equivalent form two-year College or technical school, or three years to five years related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good problem solving skills and developing alternative solutions.
- Excellent writing, reading, and communication skill in English.
- Ability to keep work with integrity and ethically.
- Ability to adapt to changes.
- Initiative and innovation skills.
- Perfect planning and organizing skills.
- Professional approach and follow up skills.
- Computer skills (Microsoft applications, Spreadsheets, Internet software, E-mail)
About the Company
Ali Zaid Al-Quraishi & Brothers Co Ltd. (AZAQ) was founded in 1958 as a family owned diversified company. Today, with more than 4,500 employees on its payroll, prolific market activities all over the Kingdom, and long established associations with a several world-class brands and international corporations, AZAQ is a leading business group in the region.
The Group today is firmly based in the marketing and distribution field, representing top brand names in leisure goods, household products, watches, office furniture, telecommunications, electronics, electrical equipment and motor vehicles. It is also involved in manufacturing of electrical products and transformers and switchgears.