This position is closed or expired.
See other Legal jobs
Senior Claims Quantity Surveyor
KEO International Consultants
As a Senior Claims Quantity Surveyor employed as part of the Quantity Surveying division of KEO (CQS) you will be responsible for representing the client for managing claims from contractors and consultants while maintaining communication with all stakeholders on some of the most prestigious and internationally recognized mega-projects within the region. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the business development of the claim business for KEO.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who are able to demonstrate experience in the following:
• Identifying claim opportunities for contractors and able to lead the claim process.
• Claims management of large complex projects within a multi-disciplinary team.
• Managing, assessing and resolving of contractual claims of all types, including assessing of claims for validity, correctness and compliance with contractual entitlements.
• Preparing and issuing of contractual documentation and correspondence in respect of claims.
• Assessing and advising on cost and time impact of all claims.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain successful client relationships.
BSc in Quantity Surveying is essential, as is membership of an applicable professional association such as the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Prior experience in the Gulf Region is preferred.
About the Company
Founded in 1964, KEO delivers world-class professional design and management services.
KEO offers award winning architectural design, progressive infrastructure engineering and highly ranked project and construction management known for quality and professionalism. KEO is one of the largest AEP/PMCM firms and have consistently ranked in ENR in the top 200 International Design Firms as well as Top 20 International PM rankings 2004-2010. BD World recently ranked KEO #40 in the Top 100 Architects in the world.
KEO strives to be recognized globally and regionally as one of the finest project consultancy firms contributing to client success wherever we work.