This position is closed or expired.
See other Sales jobs
Arabic Speaking VSAT Sales Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent
VSAT Sales Manager is responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market. Staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for clients and Account Executives.
• Develops a business plan and sales strategy that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Responsible for the performance and development of the Account Executives/Managers.
• Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
• Conducts one-on-one review with all Account Executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Account Executive’s sales and activity performance.
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance and business.
• Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
• Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives.
• Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
• Assists Account Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
• Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• 5-7 years of experience in VSAT sales.
• Experience with enterprise software solutions and large, complex organizations.
• Regional experience required in the Middle east
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
• Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution in both the technology and financial services domain.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on 'blue chip' financial services & technology consulting organizations across London and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing 'best of breed' candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and IT industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients' sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.