This position is closed or expired.
See other Electronics Engineering jobs
AlanDick Middle East
The purpose of this Role Profile is to create detailed design drawings for structures antennas and related products, requiring the application of draughting techniques, procedures, criteria and standards to ensure requirements are effectively translated into production/ operational needs
Key Result Areas
• Undertake detailed design drawings within overall engineering concepts and standards determined by the company and regulatory bodies to ensure the integrity of the designs
• Organize and schedule design draughting to meet project timescales and cost estimates
• Ensure all work undertaken meets relevant design codes of practice and standards
• Liaise with production and engineering functions to review new and modified designs in relation to project, production and standard requirements
• Use of document management to comply with company procedures
There is a broad range of work and variability in timescales requiring adaptation and flexibility; new designs require careful interpretation
• Qualification to Diploma/IT level
• Knowledge in structural steel draughting
• CAD training to advanced levels (3D & 2D)
• Planning and scheduling capability
• Appreciation of the operational and production environments
Problem solving capability
• Ability to understand detailed design issues and recommend appropriate/affordable solutions.
• Ability to review existing designs and adapt as necessary.
• Interpreting changes to relate to the context and circumstances of the work that is being detailed
• Spatial reasoning and ability to carry out 3D geometrical modeling & calculations.
• To work effectively within a team
• To be part of extended teams in production and projects
• To influence changes that are needed using professional judgement
• Time management skills.
• Lateral thinker.
• To work effectively under pressure.
About the Company
The AlanDick Middle East is a total communications infrastructure solutions provider with the global logistics to provide innovative products and services to satisfy the needs of the wireless network, broadcast, radar/surveillance & broadband markets.
With over 35 years experience in communications infrastructure, AlanDick provides support to the highest standards of performance and reliability demanded by international network operators, service operators, service providers, technology manufacturers & system integrators.