This position is closed or expired.
See other Admin jobs
Document Controller / QA/QC Coordinator
Nor Crane & Winch (NCW)
Main role: Responsible for the overall control and administration of the Group’s document management system (DMS), quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) coordination and IT systems administration
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead the implementation, maintenance, and continuous improvement of the company’s QMS
• Maintain existing document management system. Develop DMS for continued efficiency and overall improvement
• Collate project manuals
• Administration of IT system
• Other functions that the management may assign as and when needed
• Manage departmental performance against agreed targets and budgets, and within policies and standards.
• Liaise with customers and suppliers where necessary (where impacting/affected by quality issues) including customer audits of NCW or Vendor qualification and Vendor audits.
• Administer Customer satisfaction measurement and feedback, professionally handling any complaints
Qualification and Education:
- Degree Holder
- Preferably with certification in ISO QMS (Internal and/or Lead Auditor)
Relevant experience, skills & knowledge:
- Minimum 2 years relevant professional experience
- High level of proficiency in MS Access
- High level of proficiency in other MS Office
- Proficiency in other EDMS
About the Company
Nor Crane was established in 2004 as a engineering company from pulling and lifting technology for the marine and offshore support industry.
The company was formed by experienced engineers with more than 30 years experience with the winch and crane industry and broad network of steel contracting as well as established relationship with many of the major supplier of well-known components.
With the combined experience and expertise of a small and strong dedicated team, Nor Crane was able to immemdiately established itself as a manufacturer and positioned Nor Crane as one on the largest leading manufacturer with its equipment range.
Nor Crane specializes in:
Engineering Subcontracting incl. Mechanical completion and testing Quality Control during subcontracting Commissioning and Final Handover