This position is closed or expired.
See other Accounting jobs
Shipping Coordinator – Logistics
Retail is dynamic - buying habits, markets and trends can change almost overnight. That's why we have a far-reaching infrastructure to support our retail outlets. Systems are in place to ensure that our fastest selling lines are continually replenished. We've made multi-million dollar investments with a capacity to fulfill our growing requirement throughout the region
Reporting to the Shipping Manager, the Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Department to achieve department objectives & company goals in a timely efficient manner.
* Keep accurate records, review information, consolidate reports & take action where necessary.
* Collect data, analyse & prepare reports as directed by Line Manager.Â
* Develop relationships both internal & external to achieve objectives within timescales.
* Communicate relevant information to Internal/external parties whilst presenting the Company in a professional manner.
Skills & Experience:
* Minimum 1 year experience in Shipping
* Basic knowledge of customs regulations
* Good command of English language (verbal and written)
* General administration skills
* Senior/Secondary School Education
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the worlds most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Changs, The Cheesecake Factory, Victorias Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 2,800 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshayas stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 44,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.