2D Graphics Designer
• Creating compelling graphics and imagery across the Live Event projects and portfolio
• Ability to take a brief, work to (and push) brand guidelines
• Strong knowledge of technique, the relevant software (primarily CS5 or later versions) and print processes (especially large format) as well as an understanding of what it takes to design for the screen.
• Take direction from Marketing Manager and will also be required to take briefs directly from clients.
• Keeps abreast of emerging technologies in new media and design programs such as 3D Studio, Photoshop, Quark Express, Free-Hand Illustrator, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver, Flash, etc.
• Fluency with latest interactive technologies and the latest industry trends
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously with great efficiency
• Work in a team-based, fast-paced atmosphere with high standards for quality
• Contribute to the Live Events team working within a common style and design on pitch and presentation documents
• 3 years of prior work experience working in graphic design preferably within an Events Agency background
• High levels of creativity, Strong verbal and written communication
• Ability to work independently
• Multilingual – Arabic would be an advantage but not a requirement
• Confident team player
• Understanding brand and identity design and development
• Knowledge of web architecture, online design, and interface design
• Working with Adobe CS5, up to CS6 (Ps, Ai, ID) in Mac OS
• Knowledge of Flash and Sketching is advantageous
• Educational degree in relevant field preferably Graphic Design
About the Company
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.