AR Documentation Coordinator
Samsung Electronics Company Limited
Proper A/R management & Export shipping document arrangement with factories
* Payment collection under Bank Guarantees / Standby-LC
* LC Confirmation, Checking of Documents & Negotiation
* Bank Guarantee /Stand-by LC maintenance, Payment adjustments & A/R confirmation
* Co-ordination with Logistics for Shipments under LC and BG
* Liaise with Third parties like Inspection Agencies, Shipping Lines Etc
* Support Customers for Import/Export related matters.
Essential skills and experience:
* Professional Knowledge in Documentary Credits, Bank Guarantees
* Attained knowledge in Export and Import Formalities through Experience
* Knowledge in Samsung e-systems like GPPM, GCMS & SIMS etc.
* Experienced in Banking Procedures with Skills in LC negotiation, Reimbursement, Handling Discrepancies etc.
* Understand customer痴 payment term base on which shipping document need to be prepared and legalized, In depth knowledge in credit life cycle & local credit management
* Problem solving葉he individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skilfully.
* Oral communication葉he individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
* Quality management葉he individual looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
* Judgment葉he individual displays willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment and makes timely decisions.
* Planning/organizing葉he individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
* Safety and security葉he individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
* Working experience(2~3 years) in A/R & Export documentation
* Bachelor in relevant disciplines
* Good communication skills especially good written and spoken English is absolutely a must.
* Ability to communicate and respond to common inquiries from sales and logistics department, customers, or members of the business community. Ability to simplify and communicate complex concepts.
About the Company
About the Company
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in semiconductor, telecommunication, digital media and digital convergence technologies with 2009 consolidated sales of US$116.8 billion. Employing approximately 188,000 people in 185 offices across 65 countries, the company consists of eight independently operated business units: Visual Display, Mobile Communications, Telecommunication Systems, Digital Appliances, IT Solutions, Digital Imaging, Semiconductor and LCD. Recognized as one of the fastest growing global brands, Samsung Electronics is a leading producer of digital TVs, memory chips, mobile phones and TFT-LCDs.