AVP Release Management Banking
Randstad Middle East
A leading Bank in Bahrain is seeking an AVP Change Management.
As the AVP Change Management, you will be responsible for ensuring that Configuration Managment (CM) and Data Management (DM) procedures are fully implemented across the bank.
- Developing and administering the CM plan for projects delivering hardware and software products.
- Automating the deployment and roll-back process
- Managing the environment configuration for critical changes
- Ensuring that SLAs are met for critical application support
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 5 to 8 years experience in Configuration and Release Management
- ITIL Certification
- Knowledgeable of PLM and ERP
- Extensive experience in automated configuration management (e.g.PVCS, CVS, ClearCase, Visual SourceSage, Subversion, Clearquest etc
About the Company
About the Company
Over 30 years of local industry experience.
New name, proven expertise
In 2009, recruitment leaders Beresford Blake Thomas (BBT), Hill McGlynn and Ma Foi integrated under the Randstad brand to form Randstad Middle East.
Experience and local knowledge are essential commodities within the Middle East region, so it made perfect sense to combine 30 years recruitment experience in the Gulf, providing a larger, more streamlined service to our clients and candidates.
As well as having the largest geographical footprint of any recruiter, Randstad is the worlds largest specialist recruitment provider, employing over 28,000 members of staff and helping over 2.5 million people find work every year. With an enviable reputation worldwide, we have an established and respected presence in the Middle East, and are the preferred choice for specialist staffing solutions in more customary and emerging markets across the entire region.
Accounting & Finance
Advertising, Media & PR
Construction & Engineering
Hospitality & Retail
HR & Business Support
IT & Telecommunications & Electronics
Oil & Gas
Pharmaceutical & FMCG
Property & Real Estate
Sales & Marketing
Executive Search & Selection