Account Executive (Sales) – Express
Multinational Express Freight company
Salary package up to US$ 40k / annum + housing + commission + medical & tickets
Based in Bahrain
Our client, a global Express & Logistics solutions provider, well-known for providing fast & reliable delivery to countries & territories worldwide, is currently seeking an Account Executive. This role is based in Bahrain.
• Develop and maintain a depth/breadth of knowledge of the business (products and service capabilities, technology, strategies etc), together with relevant knowledge of industry and market environment factors (competitor, economic trends, trade customs etc). Proactively use knowledge to improve overall results and services provided.
• Plan and organise time and territory in the most effective way to achieve/exceed short-term goals and overall productivity targets. Focus on the need to close business (face to face calls, cold calls, selling hours etc) whilst maintaining the account and developing incremental business.
• Develop understanding of each prospective Customers' business and requirements, whilst establishing effective relationships that reflect the Customer Experience strategy. Use effective sales processes and techniques to negotiate and close profitable new business that is aligned with the company's sales goals, whilst providing the most effective solution for the Customer's business.
• Use structured techniques to identify and develop revenue growth opportunities that also add value to the Customer's business. Advises on appropriate products and services from the full portfolio.
• Use effective methods to implement changes relating to target pricing, rate reviews and pricing programs. Includes optimising productivity through territory planning.
• Support divisional performance tracking and strategic planning by completing accurate and on-time standardised and ad-hoc reports of Sales K.P.I.'s (top customers, prospects, sales activities, commitments etc).
• Perform miscellaneous administrative tasks including creating and maintaining accurate and timely customer details within defined systems and responding to correspondence and enquiries.
• Develop expertise while supporting Sales initiatives and process improvements. Participate in miscellaneous projects, trials, and/or recruitment initiatives, providing structured and focused feedback on outcomes.
• Must have shipping industry experience
• Self starter with a can do attitude.
• Adaptable, able to deal with changing priorities & function effectively & still achieve the goals
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good presentation skills
• Good interpersonal skills with experience of building professional relationship and networks of contacts
• Good negotiation skills with experience of using an effective process and key techniques
• Experience of business to business sales (Experience of field sales in the express / transportation industry) - ideal
• Experience of following a structured sales cycle/processes to secure and close profitable business
• Good understanding of the macro business environment including relevant economic factors
• Experience of developing customer focused solutions
• Valid driver's license,preferably GCC
About the Company
Logistics Executive has been established for more than 10 years and delivers professional Executive Search & Recruitment services to the global Logistics and Supply Chain market.
Our service covers the full spectrum of senior roles within the Logistics & Supply Chain vertical and includes support functions such as Finance & HR. We are also able to provide Interim Managers and Supply Chain Consultants on short or limited term contracts.
Our knowledge and reach in the Logistics & Supply Chain sector usually means that we can provide better candidates than the ‘generalist’ search firms.
We provide a suite of HR & Talent Management consultancy services to the industry including Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Psychometric testing, Assessment, Performance Reviews and Leadership Development programmes.
The Dubai Regional Office covers Africa, Middle East, Central Asia / CIS, South Asia and the surrounding regions - however we source candidates globally through our international network.
Our other international offices cover Europe, S.E. Asia and Asia Pacific.