A Leading Boutique Law Firm in the UAE
Data entry of all re-chargeable items into MYOB
Petty Cash Handling
Updating Excel worksheets with all invoice information
Time sheet data sort
Filing, correspondence, sorting and miscellaneous administration work
Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Preparing Creditors payments.
2. Preparing Bank Payment Vouchers for all payments. (Creditors payment, salary, fund transfer, purchases)
3. Filling Receipt vouchers of invoice number and cheque details for all payment receive.
4. Petty Cash handling.
5. Update computer system as payments are made to the creditors.
6. Preparing Bank Reconciliation Statement.
7. Gather all cheque collection for the day and make a copy and note the Receipt No. and client name
8. Update the daily transactions like deposits, issuance of cheque, fund transfer, credit card payment , bank credit and debit and PDC.
9. Record all re-chargeable items, such as photocopying, faxing, and enter into accounting software system (MYOB)
10. Check and file Fee Earners’ timesheets; produce invoices
11. Record details in Receipt Control file, mark invoices with payment details and update Redbook with the same. Update Email Reminder by deleting the paid invoices and record the receipts on statement of accounts.
12. File all invoices, receipts, expense vouchers, disbursements and records for re-chargeable items
13. Assist administration manager in updating personnel records as requested
14. Other duties as assigned
Excellent computer skills, especially in Excel and accounting software
Excellent English both spoken and written
Mathematical aptitude and the ability to work accurately with close attention to detail
Able to set priorities
Flexibility in working hours if the workload requires; very organized
Able to function within a team, support colleagues as required
Please apply online
About the Company
About the Company
A leading boutique law firm in the UAE.