Randstad Middle East
Accountant / Dubai / AED 13,000
My client, a leading multi national in Dubai is currently recruiting an Accountant to join the head office in Jebel Ali Freezone.
The position exists to monitor and process trade claims of distributors for the Gulf & NM BU.
It is responsible or ensuring that the claims made by distributors for incurring trade spends are paid in time, if they meet the criteria on proof of performance.
It involves close interaction, internally with the sales, marketing, trade marketing teams to ensure they understand and communicate the POP requirements to distributors prior to initiating a spend.
1. Logging, Monitoring, checking and processing of Debit notes in SAP on timely and accurate manner
2. To complete and report on AVS accrual status with YTD spends Quarterly to FC and AC S&M
3. To complete distributor accrual reconcialation for all distributor for prior year and provide over/under accrual update to FC and AC A&C on monthly basis.
4. To maintain tracking of Overspend DN’s and provide update to FC and AC S&M every 15th of the month
5. To participate in yearly distributor review including market visit
6. Reconcile the statements of the Distributors for outstanding claims as and when required with internal tracking file.
7. To send DN status report once a month internally to the circulation list advising status
8. Send statements to Distributors advising them as regards the status of their claims upon request.
9. To ensure aging of all DNs in the to check status is at all times < 7 days
10. To send POP requirements and A&P process guidelines as a process in Q1 & Q3 as a reminder to the distributors and concerned sales staff
11. To ensure all tracking and monitoring sheets tie back to GL at month ends
12. Ensuring housekeeping of all documentation is in a systematic and easy to access manner
13. Liaise with EBSC for parking and posting of DN’s
14. Process CS&L, Credit Control & Sales claims
15. Being backup for other Debit note team member while they are on leave.
About the Company
About the Company
Over 30 years of local industry experience.
New name, proven expertise
In 2009, recruitment leaders Beresford Blake Thomas (BBT), Hill McGlynn and Ma Foi integrated under the Randstad brand to form Randstad Middle East.
Experience and local knowledge are essential commodities within the Middle East region, so it made perfect sense to combine 30 years’ recruitment experience in the Gulf, providing a larger, more streamlined service to our clients and candidates.
As well as having the largest geographical footprint of any recruiter, Randstad is the world’s largest specialist recruitment provider, employing over 28,000 members of staff and helping over 2.5 million people find work every year. With an enviable reputation worldwide, we have an established and respected presence in the Middle East, and are the preferred choice for specialist staffing solutions in more customary and emerging markets across the entire region.
• Accounting & Finance
• Advertising, Media & PR
• Construction & Engineering
• Hospitality & Retail
• HR & Business Support
• IT & Telecommunications & Electronics
• Oil & Gas
• Pharmaceutical & FMCG
• Property & Real Estate
• Sales & Marketing
• Executive Search & Selection
• Facilities Management