Main Purpose of the Position:
To verify and accurately present in a timely manner accounts and financial data to relevant superiors in order to efficiently facilitate the financial management of the Company.
1. To ensure all incoming and outgoing payments are processed in a timely fashion.
2. To set work priorities and respond to changing priorities that impact on daily planned activities.
3. To train team members within the context of junior accountant development plans.
4. To analyse and cross reference invoices, and authorisations and verify payments for approval.
5. To undertake data entry, cost loading and journal vouchers into the Company accounts system.
6. To prepare reports for analyses as needed.
7. To analyse and reconcile general ledger and subsidiary accounts.
Education, Skills and Experience
A Bachelors degree in Accountancy or Finance.
Financial Management Systems
Planning and Prioritising
3 to 4 years of work experience as a General accountant
Candidate shall be well experienced prefabally in contracting company, good computer knowledge, Oracle / ERP experience & automatic Accounting background.
Good command in English.
About the Company
About the Company
Since it was established in 1976 Kharafi National has developed from a local contracting company into a world-class pan-Arabian Infrastructure Project Developer, Contractor and Facilities Management Service Provider capable to undertake a wide range of challenging projects.
Today Kharafi National is an international, multi-disciplined company with diversified operations in:
Infrastructure Project Development the development, financing, management, operation and maintenance of major BOT, BOO, and PPP infrastructural projects;
EPC engineering, procurement and construction in the water, power, infrastructure, environment and building services sectors;
Construction construction services in the oil and gas, petrochemicals, power, water and related sectors;
Facilities Management the management, operation and maintenance of commercial complexes, industrial plants and power installations; and
Fabrication Services the fabrication of process equipment and heavy structures for the industrial and civil construction sectors.
Kharafi Nationals multi-faceted organization contains all the disciplines civil, HVAC, mechanical and electrical engineering, instrumentation systems, telecommunications, quality assurance and control processes, and health, safety and environment procedures required to deliver a broad range of development and contracting services to the petroleum, chemical, power, water and commercial industries in the Middle East and Africa.