Acting Vice President – Human Resources
MRINetwork - Action Recruitment & Management
To assist VP of HR with defining and driving the HR strategy of Company, understand business issues and drive key human resource activities like recruitment, compensation and benefits administration, employee relations, management development and performance management.
• To share HR philosophy and best practices and communicate high priority actionables
• To collaborate on overall HR related activities and communicate department-wise action plans and recommendations
• To engage professional services to enable the HR strategy and design as required
• To network with other HR professionals and sharing of best practices
• Conveys organizational strategy to the team, sets department and individual targets and provides leadership direction to achieve goals
• Evaluates performance of team members, provides feedback on an on-going basis, identifies development needs and coaches them to ensure on-going capability development
• Identifies training needs and organizes trainings for the department on various aspects on which the role holder has responsibilities
• Liaises with functional/departmental managers to understand needs of HR development to ensure alignment of organizational goals and department needs
• Assists in planning and managing workforce costs and finalizes talent acquisition budgets in accordance with business heads and finance
• Assists in designing and developing the recruitment strategy for the organization and supports management in the hiring of senior management positions
• Leads the design and implementation of performance evaluation process to build and maintain a performance oriented team at Company
• Assists in developing the compensation and reward strategy for Company which is competitive and attracts and retains the best talent
• Provides direction to the training function to ensure development of talent pipeline within the organization
• Frames Company's benefit policies, manages employee insurance schemes and health and safety programs
• Adheres to budgets in conjunction with division allocations, tracks expenses and presents reports on a regular basis to the management
• Maintains relationships with external vendors and HR consultants and coordinates the implementation of new processes and practices
• Oversees all aspects of HR operations including payroll administration, query resolution of employees, leave administration etc
• Strives to achieve the highest levels of proficiency on all competencies and skills required to perform the role
• Identifies the training and development requirements for self and agrees on them with the CEO to ensure that the required trainings are arranged and attended
• Sets performance goals in the beginning of the year after discussion with the CEO and ensures that the goals are achieved during the course of the year
• Post Graduate Degree in Human Resources
• Certificate in Personnel & HRM preferred (CIPD/SHRM/ etc.)
• Strong English and Arabic language skills (written and spoken)
• 8 – 10 years experience.
• Experience in middle-east preferred, with knowledge of labor law and governmental regulations
About the Company
About the Company
MRINetwork provides executive and management search services locally, regionally and throughout the world. We specialise in numerous industries and our clients include small to midsize firms as well as Fortune 500 companies.
MRINetwork is independently owned and a part of Management Recruiters International (MRI). MRI is the largest executive search firm in the country, and enjoys a global reach of over 800 offices. MRI offers a broad range of state-of-the-art services and resources to enable our clients and candidates to successfully fulfill their unique goals.