Admin Executive – Intersport Regional Office
Al Futtaim Group
Admin Executive - Intersport Regional Office, Dubai Festival City
Intersport is the world's leading multi-branded sporting goods retailer, exclusively represented by Al-FuttaimÂ company in the UAE.
The brand offers sports enthusiasts the largest number of international sporting brands under one roof, including in-house brands such as Protouch, McKinley, Firefly, Etirel and Dynatour. The store is segregated into departments for golf, football, tennis, squash, fitness, water sports, rugby and outdoor requirements, with a special focus on women's and children's products. Worldwide, Intersport works closely with brands such as Adidas, ASICS, ATOMIC and NIKE, amongst others, to offer the latest and newest products.Your primary responsibilities will include:
* Processing all administrationÂ and reporting related to the store
* Adhere to all in-store procedures regarding cash and bank
* Carrying out credit cards reconciliation and follow-up for credits from the banks
* Ensuring that cashÂ collections are banked on a daily basis
* Helping to develop in-store procedures in co-ordination with the store team, management and Retail Finance team
* Ensuring implementation ofÂ in-store procedures and audit recommendations
* Ensuring the stock takes are carried out as per defined processes
* Reviewing the local cost and ensuring thatÂ it is within the budget
* Ensuring all till discrepancies are thoroughly investigated, recorded and analysed
* Recording all deliveries from warehouse and highlighting the discrepancies
* Ensuring all monthly reports (KPI, Costs Report, Delivery Accuracy Report, Damaged Good Report, etc) are accurate and submitted in time to Retail Finance team
* Maintaining all store documentation
* Ensuring that stationery/supplies are reviewed regularly and adequately stocked in the store
* Ensuring that all safety and security standards are met, in order to minimise accidents and losses for the companyÂ
* Providing exceptional external and internal customer service at all times
* Other responsibilities include - Staff Travel Reimbursements, Catalogue Request and approvals, Asset/Vendor request, Training matrix and other ad hoc needs.
To be successful in winning this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office with strong Excel skills
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Analytical skills and attention to details
* Good organisation, time management and administrative skills
* Flexibility and willingness to multi-task
* Ability to work under pressure in a high paced environment
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.