Administrative Assistant – Arabic speaker
A multinationsl Luxury Retailer is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant for their local office.
You will be responsible for support to the GCC General Manager, the Retail Management team and coordination within the various Head Office departments, ensuring internal and external customers will receive a professional level of service.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Data management and filing;
- Arranging travel and accommodation for the GCC General Manager;
- Provide general assistance during management meetings and presentations;
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organising and maintaining the GCC General - Manager’s agenda and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post;
- Responsible for processing the payment of invoices on a regular basis and maintaining records of expenditure;
- Responsible for ordering stationery and materials for use within team;
- Chasing queries with managers on behalf of the GCC General Manager, and liaising with other Head Office teams to resolve queries;
- Provide administrative support to the Head Office management team including distribution of information; organizing and taking minutes at meetings when requested
- Provide organizational support for the Internal and external meetings and events
Salary - AED 12,000 - 13,000
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
- You must be able to translate from and into Arabic and English.
- You can have expereince from any sector
- You must be a humble character and be willing to do any duties asked of you
- Strong PC skills, proficiency at using Microsoft office software
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with internal and external clients, as well as Head Office team members at all levels
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time management and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to multi-task
- Strong Customer Service attitude
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
About the Company
About the Company
Edge Resourcing was established in the United Arab Emirates in 2008. We have taken care in our growth and have kept our corporate values throughout.
Edge Resourcing is led by a specialist team of Recruitment Consultants, each of whom have experience of working in and a sound knowledge of the local market place. We have gradually expanded our horizons and now offer specialist services within the Middle East Retail sector. Our aim is to provide a thorough and honest service to both our candidates and clients, making sure that we only take on work which we feel we can service to the correct level of satisfaction required.
We currently offer professional and tailored contingency and retained search services to the following specialist sectors of the market:
Accountancy and Finance
Sales and Marketing
Our aim is to continue to position ourselves in the market as one of the most consistent and successful suppliers of manpower. We strive to make things happen and make a difference to your business and career. Success isn’t just about putting people into jobs, but about giving you an honest, personal service. Whether you are a client or a candidate, our aim is to find out exactly what it is that you are looking for, rather than push you to settle for your second choice.