Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
Administrative Assistant - Ras Al Khaimah
Our client is a european wealth management company with new offices in Ras Al Khaimah .
They currently require an experienced Administrative Assistant to support the Office Manager in the day-to-day running of the business.
The main duties will include the following:
• Administration of companies of various jurisdictions (trust and offshore)
• Preparation of documents in accordance with the legal obligations (AML)
• Opening, closing and management of bank accounts with various foreign institutions
• Payment orders/transfers and follow up
• Bookkeeping and banking movements spreadsheets (excel)
• Preparation for signature of documents in connection with various transactions such as purchase of real estate’s acquisitions of holdings, purchase pf boats, airplane…..
• Daily contacts with customers and take care of their requests
• Contacts with diverse participants (banks, lawyers, solicitors, offshore agents, legal and fiscal advisors, accountants)
• Follow up loan agreements and interest calculation
• Preparation of documents for the establishment of annual accounts for companies of various jurisdictions
• Preparation of monthly reports (reconciliation of assets, cash and portfolios)
• Invoicing, cheque remission and encashment, various accounting procedures visa e-banking.
• Data research via internet
• Writing and treatment of English correspondence
As the ideal candidate you must possess the following:
• Strong communication skills
• Fluent in English and also French or Arabic
• Must hold a degree
• Must be PC literate and comfortable with Microsoft Office applications
• Possess good initiative and self motivation
• Strong administrational and organizational skills
About the Company
RealHR was established in 2007 as a generalist HR management consultancy. Its aim is to meet the ever increasing need in the UAE for expert HR services in a country where enterprise is booming and employment law is being developed continuously.
Market changes and client demand have led to significant developments within the UAE. In particular the last couple of years have seen the increasing development of the importance of good people management practices and the need for high calibre staff to create competitive advantage. These two key areas have been proven globally to be the key to business success and growth.
RealHR prides itself on the in-depth knowledge of HR & Recruitment, so that our clients can focus on their core business. We tailor our service to match the needs of our clients so they get effective, timely and pragmatic help, advice and support when they need it, at a price they can afford to pay.