After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Administrative Secretary - Riyadh - Leading International Law Firm
A global law firm is seeking a Administrative Secretary to join their offices in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The organisation is looking for a dynamic, meticulous and experienced professional to assist in the administrative office.
The role involves communicating instructions and messages around departments and to individuals, receptionist duties such as screening calls and answering questions, composing letters, providing special project support and promoting effective work practices, among others.
- Have a Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Business Administration or a related field
- Possess a minimum of 4 years experience in a secretarial position
- Possess excellent English skills in writing and speaking
- Have the ability to work in a team
- Be able to handle sensitive and confidential information with the correct discretion
- Be willing to relocate to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Skills that are not mandatory however are beneficial:
- Currently residing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or Middle East region.
About the Company
The founders of Bespoke Professionals began their careers in London, working alongside some of the most experienced and respected recruiters in the business for several years before relocating to the Middle East in 2009. In their time in the Middle East, it became apparent that very few of the regions recruitment firms were able to provide a similar kind of efficient, professional and systematic search service to that which can be found in major business centres such as London or Hong Kong.
And so, with several years experience, vast industry expertise, passion for delivering results and a strong desire to meet the shortage in the market, they founded Bespoke Professionals in 2012 to provide executive search services to companies across the Middle East.