Advertising & PR Manager – Omasco
Al Futtaim Group
Oman Marketing and Services Company (Omasco) is a leading trading, property and financial services business in the Sultanate of Oman with key activities in automotive, marine, electronics, projects and engineering, industrial products and other services. Established in 1974, the company represents leading world-renowned brands and strives to be one of the most respected companies in Oman. The Sultanate of Oman holds a well deserved reputation as a highly desirable lifestyle location on the Indian Ocean coast of the Arab Peninsular.
Omasco is represented across Oman with sales and service teams based in each key city or town. The team in Omasco is highly motivated towards trying to provide an excellent customer experience supported by regular training by the franchise Principals to ensure all products can be properly serviced and maintained.
The company holds exclusive distributorship rights in Oman for many world-class brands including Honda, Panasonic, Toyo, Yanmar, GE, Black & Decker, Raymond Weil, Kolber, Dow, Prominent, Culligan, Alba, BPL, Aftron, Rheem, Hamilton Jet and ADNOC.
To establish, manage and maintain marketing, advertising and PR processes and aspects of the business. This role is responsible for providing marketing, advertising and PR strategies, advice and support to the company to enable them to make sound business decisions.Job Responsibilities:
* With Head of Sales and Marketing and Marketing Planning Manager, produce and implement tactical marketing plans and campaigns for all product verticals including new cars, used cars, motorcycles and power products. To be delivered within the agreed marketing budget
* Ensure that all facilities are fully merchandised with current tactical campaign point-of-sale materials
* Ensure that all facilities are Brand compliant at all times
* Monitoring the performance of the brand regularly and in particular performance of all marketing campaigns.
* With Head of Sales and Marketing and Marketing Planning to develop the appropriate communication & PR strategies for all product verticals
* Implementing strategies through a well prepared execution plan.
* Coordinating with Advertising & PR agency to execute the plans.
* Organising events and product displays in coordination with Ad Agencies - Motor Show, Launch events, Mall display, Test drive event's etc
* Managing Honda.om website, Online campaigns.
* Developing and maintaining a communication scorecard, report results periodically, along with findings, recommendations and insights
The Advertising and PR Manager is responsible for executing the Advertising and PR strategy through an effective plan which is executed in a timely manner. You will work closely with outside agencies and internal departments like Sales & After-sales on various activities. You will also be responsible for working closely with Honda Middle-East on implementing new model launch activities.
In order to apply for this role you should possess the following:
* 7-9 years experience in Marketing Communications preferably in the Automobile Industry
* You will be a dynamic team contributor with the vision to see the big picture.
* Your communication skills will be second to none.
* You will hold a degree or MBA in CommunicationÂ and be preferably multilingual.
* Communication, Planning, Understanding of Advertising and PR agency working, Computer proficiency (especially Microsoft Power Point)
* Due to the nature of this exciting opportunity you will need to be highly flexible, have the ability to move in a fast paced competitive environment, be a high achiever and deliver against team objectives.
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.