After Sales Manager
Aspiriti Recruitment Group
Job Title: AFTER-SALES MANAGER
Reporting to: GENERAL MANAGER
The major areas the After-Sales Manager will include:
• To develop and implement annual business plan for the department, define and implement after-sales business process.
• To plan and check workshop equipment, furnishing and fixtures, operating resources and tools, coordinate parts supply with manufacturer
• To ensure the utilization of workshop resources, and assets for excellent rates of productivity, and efficiency
• To represent the legal aspects of services externally and in relation to other departments, and organizes preparation of internal services, coordinate aftersales marketing activities
• To coordinate automotive repair and maintenance services to obtain maximum utilization of automotive equipment and prevent operational delays in other departments
• To ensure that all accident vehicles are repaired under insurance or by changing customer with the cost of repairs or by both. I will ensure contract conditions have been followed for charging customer in all cases
• To ensure that all closed job cards are properly billed, accounted and invoices are submitted to Finance Department timely properly billed, accounted and invoices are submitted to Finance Department times.
• To ensure that timely follow-ups have been made with Insurance companies for getting claims as well as claim amount
• To ensure that dead stock level do not go beyond the permitted level fixed by management and aim to attain zero dead stock
• To ensure adequate replacement vehicles are available at every point of time. Shortages if there any, shall be reported in writing to management timely
• To set individual objectives for each key position and ensure that they are achieved within the targeted time
Qualification / Education Level :
• University degree with major in Mechanical Engineering and Business.
• Fluency in English and Arabic knowledge an advantage
• Minimum 10 years management experience in a premium European commercial vehicle dealership environment (preferably Mercedes-Benz)
• Professional experience in the Middle East is desirable
• Extensive knowledge of service, parts and accessories activities, with a sound understanding of commercial financial, sales, inventory control and logistics in dealer After-Sales
Special Skills, if any:
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Ability to manage a large, diverse staff for different locations in Iraq
• Must possess strong communication skills to deal with customers, and vendors Computer skills required
About the Company
About the Company
Founded in 2002, Aspiriti Recruitment Group is a leading recruitment consultancy in the Middle East, North Africa and Eastern Europe. We partner with clients to assist them to achieve their organisational goals through the sourcing of outstanding talent for their business.
Our strategically based offices in Dubai and Malta, gives immediate access to talent and clients in key locations.
Aspiriti Recruitment Group is the ultimate place to source outstanding talent or to find your next career move!