Aircraft Licensed Engineer
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the first and largest low-cost carrier in the Middle East and North Africa. Air Arabia commenced operations in October 2003 and currently operate from three major hubs located in Sharjah, UAE (Head Office); Casablanca, Morocco and Alexandria, Egypt.
Having won numerous awards, Air Arabia continues to rapidly expand. Last year our group passenger numbers increased by 12.8% to 5.3 million. Financially, we recorded a net profit of approximately 75 million GBP.
About the Job
The purpose of this role is to perform routine and non-routine maintenance on ABY and 3rd party aircraft without violating safety and quality standards in a cost-effective manner.
• Carries out maintenance on ABY and 3rd party aircraft during Transit checks IAW Air Arabia and GCAA standards.
• Ensure Station maintained to GCAA standard.
• Monitor Engineering Store and ensure correct stock levels and Shelf life of spares.
• Monitor Calibration dates of calibrated tooling.
• Utilize the Station Technicians effectively and professionally without violating safety and quality standards.
• Maintain/Monitor Approvals of all Engineers/Technicians on Station.
• Be Flexible and ensure Operation is protected at all times.
• Advise Outstation Maintenance Manager of equipment or tooling shortfalls that could potentially affect the smooth operation of the station.
• Carries out technical and administrative tasks as directed by Outstation Maintenance Manager.
• To maintain communication between Engineer and MCC in the event of an AOG situation .
• Willing to work under harsh condition and shift work.
• Holder of a valid UAE GCAA Aircraft Maintenance Engineer's License or ICAO state member licensed type with recent experience of six (6) months within last 2 years and with A320/CFM-56-5 type rating endorsed.
• Minimum of 6 years in Aviation maintenance out of which at least 1 year as A320 Certifying Engineer, holding current Certificate to release to service.
• Very good knowledge of AMM/IPC/TSM/Air NAV. Good English and computer skills.
About the Company
Air Arabia is the Middle East and North Africas first and largest low cost carrier (LCC). We fly you to over 65 destinations spreading across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. We offer you comfort, reliable and value for money air travel across our network and with our value preposition "Pay Less. Fly More", we help you to fly more often to more places!