After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Airfield Fuel Operator
This position involves the day-to-day physical operations of the fuel services. They will interface with suppliers and customers and are charged with the activities and documentation necessary to maintain the fuel service.
Key Result Areas / Responsibilities:
• Responsible to receive, store and issue the product in accordance with U.S. Army Standards FM 10 67 -1, FM 10 67 - 2 and fuel testing manual MIL STD 3004 A.
• Responsible to perform hot and cold refueling of various types of military helicopters.
• Responsible for daily control of product quality received and issued, through Aqua Glo Testing, API and Gravity testing, Temperature, Visual Fuel Sampling and Additive testing using appropriate techniques.
• Required to perform operational maintenance & pre-maintenance check service on all FARP and fuel tanker trucks an relevant equipment (filter separators, fuel pumps, storage tanks, Nozzles & strainers, fuel pressure gages, fuel meters, hoses, valves etc.), in accordance with FM 10-67-1, MIL STD 3004A
• Be accountable for all daily fuels issued and received on the appropriate military form as requested by the client (3643 Form).
• Gauge daily tanks for estimated amount in accordance with FM 10-67-1
• Responsible for appropriate storage, removal, recording and reporting of any hazmat and waste fuel generated
• Comply with safety procedures, policies, and Fuel Distribution System Foreman instructions at all times.
Mandatory Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Extensive knowledge of petroleum operations, quality assurance/quality control standards and policies are required
• Skilled in knowledge of petroleum chemistry, testing and sampling procedures
• Skilled in knowledge of methods and procedures for aviation fuels quality control/surveillance procedures
• Skilled in properly dealing with hazardous chemicals and petroleum products
• Skilled in environmental spill prevention and operational recovery planning
• Is highly motivated team work oriented person
• CDL or equivalent drivers license is preferred
• Have comprehensive English speaking skills
About the Company
Aviation Recruiting is comprised of aviation professionals, with both military and commercial aviation experience. That's what makes our recruiting firm different! - We are not recruiters supporting clients’ staffing needs with little to no industry knowledge; We are aviation professionals, who have worked in the aviation industry as mechanics, pilots, engineers, senior operational managers, etc. With over 100 years combined commercial and military aviation experience, our team is confident in our ability to assist your staffing needs and provide qualified candidates that meet 100% of your requirements.
Aviation Recruiting’s goal is to provide the most qualified, sought after candidates to the aviation industry. We understand this is accomplished through supporting both military and civilian workforce aviation professionals in finding and securing outstanding aviation employment. Aviation Recruiting provides 'resume authoring tips and skill set matching assistance' to the candidate, as well as 'job requirements and industry analysis services' to the employer. This 'full service’ approach ensures that both the candidate and the employer are completely satisfied with the process and assistance rendered by Aviation Recruiting.