Fakih IVF Medical Clinic
1) Administer anesthetic or sedation during medical procedures, using local, intravenous, spinal or caudal methods.
2) Confer with other medical professionals to determine type and method of anesthetic or sedation to render patient insensible to pain.
3) Coordinate administration of anesthetics with surgeons during operation.
4) Decide when patients have recovered or stabilized enough to be sent to another room or ward or to be sent home following outpatient surgery.
5) Examine patient, obtain medical history and use diagnostic tests to determine risk during surgical, obstetrical, and other medical procedures.
6) Monitor patient before, during, and after anesthesia and counteract adverse reactions or complications.
7) Record type and amount of anesthesia and patient condition throughout procedure.
8) Conduct medical research to aid in controlling and curing disease, to investigate new medications, and to develop and test new medical techniques.
9) Coordinate and direct work of nurses, medical technicians and other health care providers.
10) Diagnose illnesses, using examinations, tests and reports.
11) Inform staff of types and methods of anesthesia administration, signs of complications, and emergency methods to counteract reactions.
12) Manage anesthesiological services, coordinating them with other medical activities and formulating plans and procedures.
13) Order laboratory tests, x-rays and other diagnostic procedures.
14) Position patient on operating table to maximize patient comfort and surgical accessibility.
15) Provide and maintain life support and airway management, and help prepare patients for emergency surgery.
16) Provide medical care and consultation in many settings, prescribing medication and treatment and referring patients for surgery.
17) Instruct individuals and groups on ways to preserve health and prevent disease.
18) Schedule and maintain use of surgical suite, including operating, wash-up, waiting rooms and anesthetic and sterilizing equipment.
Other certifications : DHA license
Previous experience : 5 years of experience as Anesthesiologist in hospital / clinic
Gender Preference : Female
Nationality Preference: Arab
Language Skills : Arabic
Current Residence : UAE
Must be a doctor not a technician in anesthesia
About the Company
About the Company
Fakih IVF, one of the leading fertility clinics in the world, providing a wide variety of infertility treatments as well as in vitro related procedures such as IVF-ICSI, Natural Cycle IVF, gender selection, PGD, genetic testing, preserving fertility in cancer patients, and many more.
Fakih IVF was founded by Dr. Michael Fakih, a recognized leader in the field of assisted reproduction and who is responsible for over 10,000 IVF deliveries. His continuous innovation of new techniques has made him a pioneer in his field. Led by a handful of talented physicians, Fakih IVF has a team of embryologists and professional staff who are dedicated to helping patients achieve their dream of parenthood.