Our client a market leading global manufacturer of innovative technologies within safety, security, and energy has an exciting opportunity for an Applications Engineer in Qatar. You must have 5 years + DCS experience (Oil & Gas), a Degree in Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering, be able to interpret customer specifications to develop Logic Diagrams, Cause & Effect Diagrams, hardware layout, wiring diagrams and to develop face plates and operations graphics.
Applications Engineer -Qatar
Duties & Responsibilities
Prepare Engineering documents like, FDS Functional Design Specifications, FAT Procedure, Detailed design drawings etc liaising with the Lead Engineer
Provide assistance to the Lead to ensure that the design of systems are correct and meets project requirement
Liaise with all 3rd party and system vendors where required within project
Execute Pre-FAT, FAT for Customers including installation, set- up and programming in full coordination with the Lead Engineer and Project Manager
Provide commissioning and installation supervision support on site as and when required
Programming and setting up systems on site
· Degree in Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering
· 5 years + DCS experience (Oil & Gas)
· 2 years systems experience
· Should be able to interpret customer specifications to develop Logic Diagrams, Cause & Effect Diagrams, hardware layout, wiring diagrams
· Should be able to interact with customer operations/security group to develop face plates and operations graphics
· Must have a good knowledge of how various components/third party equipment/systems interfaces with Integrated Security systems
· Must be able to commission the system at site and have relevant commissioning experienced
· Must be good on Microsoft office and be able to estimate man hour effort from a specification
· System skills and hands on experience on any renowned security systems are presupposed
· Good knowledge of international guidelines
There is a total cash package of upto 19800 QAR per month plus other benefits which include
· Family medical cover
· Annual flight ticket allowance (family)
· Funds advanced for rent and deduct from monthly salary
· Relocation allowance
· flight tickets to bring you & your family to the region
About the Company
About the Company
Binding Partnerships is an exceptional provider of executive search and bespoke recruitment solutions.
With offices located in Dubai and Abu Dhabi we are perfectly positioned to service the growing needs of clients and candidates across the Middle East.
By working in partnership with both our clients and candidates, listening to their needs, researching and then offering confidential, practical and informed advice and solutions we are able to build long-term relationships with the professionals with whom we work.