Approved Used Cars Sales Receptionist / Admin – DOMASCO
Al Futtaim Group
Doha Marketing Services Company W.L.L. (DOMASCO), an overseas joint venture of the reputable UAE-based Al Futtaim Group, has been operating business in Qatar for 15 years and has sole distribution rights for Honda, Volvo cars and trucks, reputed brands of watches and electronics such as Raymond Weil, Casio and Sanyo as well as Yanmar marine engines in the country.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Administration Assistant to assist and provide clerical support for the Sales & Marketing Manager/Sales Executives pertaining to administrative matters and sales documentations/procedures as well as attending to the showroom reception counter and telephone calls.
Handling SAP-related functions: Operates SAP system to perform daily sales support and administrative works such as:
* Booking VIN numbers
* Releasing and Transferring sites for VIN Numbers
* Giving Additional discounts
* Creation of Articles for vehicles
* Creation of Purchase Orders
* Verifying VIN numbers created by Accounts Assistants
* Handling Sales Order / Return Order issues
* Handling SAP related problems concerning Vin numbers
Management Reports generation: Obtain SAP-generated reports such as:
* Daily Sales Details Reports
* Daily Prospects Details Reports
* Stock Statement Reports
PDI coordination: Coordinates with the Workshop to ensure that PDI is made to all sold vehicles before delivery to customers
Handling other routine correspondences with principals: Prepares and send to principals reports such as:
* Orders for cars
* Sales & Stock reports
Reception and telephone calls - Welcomes and entertains guests and customers that enter the showroom, attend to their initial queries, if any, and direct them to the concerned individual or showroom staff.Â Answers telephone calls, provide basic information to callers and direct call to the concerned party or individual.Â
To apply for this role you should have the following skills, experiences and qualifications:
* Minimum secondary level of education, Degree holder would be preferable
* 3-5 years previous secretarial/administration experience
* Experience within a large multi-cultured organization - preferably within Automotive industry
* Excellent English communication skills both written and oral
* Previous experience providing administration support for a full team
* High computer literacy - must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* SAP experience
* High attention to detail
* Excellent organisational skills
* Discretion with confidential information
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.