Arabic Speaking Application Team Leader
New Sourcing International (NSI)
The Application Team Lead will ensure the continuity of the day to day portal,e-services, and e-tendering operation from both application and infrastructure perspective and will report to the Service Delivery Manager. He/she should have broad knowledge with e-government and e-services solutions in various types of technologies, and have the ability to communicate efficiently with the customer and with his team.
1. Focal point for application support team.
2. Maintain SLA and ensure adherence to operational procedures and policies.
3. Ensure excellent quality of service and efficient operations support for all parties
4. Take the ownership for any Priority 1 incident till the service is restored then find the root cause of it to prevent reoccur again.
5. Be available as the day-to-day escalation contact for resolution of incidents and approval of exception processing.
6. Be available to work under pressure and on call 24/7.
7. Support process improvement projects to reduce operating costs, constantly improve service standards and controls.
8. Provide reporting on time according to the project requirement.
9. Act as a single point of contact with the Service Delivery Manager.
10. Act as a liaison between the customer and the technical team.
11. Comfortable with working in a rapidly changing, technically complex environment.
12. Comfortable working with customers with high expectations on all levels.
1. Minimum bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or any equivalent degree.
2. Minimum 5 years knowledge of SOA, Middleware and JavaEE applications, preferably using IBM technologies.
3. Minimum of 3 year in a leadership role.
4. Minimum of 1 year experience in IT operation environment using ITIL methodology.
5. Experience in delivering portal applications and online services.
6. Experience in e-Government is an asset
7. Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
8. Ability to discuss business requirements and easily communicate them to the technical team.
9. Experience with the new web technologies trend is an asset (Web 2.0, Cloud Computing, HTML5, etc.)
10. Excellent problem solving skills.
11. Excellent command of English and Arabic languages.
12. Experience in both Windows and Unix platforms.
13. Experience with MS Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, Visio, etc.)
About the Company
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) is a leading international group specializing in talent acquisition services around the globe. Since our introduction in 1999 we have grown extensively and now have thriving operations globally enjoying success through a network of cities worldwide with clients ranging from SME's to large corporate companies.
Our local offices boast a wealth of regional expertise with consultants whom understand the complexities and cultural sensitivities of each region. We have created a new concept of providing niche specialist recruitment solutions tailored to the needs of specific markets, regions and industries.
NSI is managed by leading industry professionals with diverse domain and location exposure in across various continents. We have a wide selection of databases and tools at our disposal that enable us to gain access to passive as well as active candidates.
We have a growing business presence in countries including Australia, North America, Africa, UK and the UAE. NSI has been providing talent management and recruitment services to a variety of industries for over 11 years. Our portfolio contains a range of offerings starting from recruitment, executive search, head hunting, outsourcing, contract staffing, and project recruitment.