After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Arabic Speaking Application Team Leader
NSI & Bluefin Talent
The Application Team Lead will ensure the continuity of the day to day portal,e-services, and e-tendering operation from both application and infrastructure perspective and will report to the Service Delivery Manager. He/she should have broad knowledge with e-government and e-services solutions in various types of technologies, and have the ability to communicate efficiently with the customer and with his team.
1. Focal point for application support team.
2. Maintain SLA and ensure adherence to operational procedures and policies.
3. Ensure excellent quality of service and efficient operations support for all parties
4. Take the ownership for any Priority 1 incident till the service is restored then find the root cause of it to prevent reoccur again.
5. Be available as the day-to-day escalation contact for resolution of incidents and approval of exception processing.
6. Be available to work under pressure and on call 24/7.
7. Support process improvement projects to reduce operating costs, constantly improve service standards and controls.
8. Provide reporting on time according to the project requirement.
9. Act as a single point of contact with the Service Delivery Manager.
10. Act as a liaison between the customer and the technical team.
11. Comfortable with working in a rapidly changing, technically complex environment.
12. Comfortable working with customers with high expectations on all levels.
1. Minimum bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or any equivalent degree.
2. Minimum 5 years knowledge of SOA, Middleware and JavaEE applications, preferably using IBM technologies.
3. Minimum of 3 year in a leadership role.
4. Minimum of 1 year experience in IT operation environment using ITIL methodology.
5. Experience in delivering portal applications and online services.
6. Experience in e-Government is an asset
7. Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
8. Ability to discuss business requirements and easily communicate them to the technical team.
9. Experience with the new web technologies trend is an asset (Web 2.0, Cloud Computing, HTML5, etc.)
10. Excellent problem solving skills.
11. Excellent command of English and Arabic languages.
12. Experience in both Windows and Unix platforms.
13. Experience with MS Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, Visio, etc.)
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution in both the technology and financial services domain.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on 'blue chip' financial services & technology consulting organizations across London and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing 'best of breed' candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and IT industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients' sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.