After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Arabic Speaking GSM Integration / Architect
NSI & Bluefin Talent
- Integrate the company products according to the client's needs
- Work in integration projects and execute integration tasks according to timeplans
- Contribute to Integration Operational Rate and Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Assemble different products to build a solution for a given customer.
- Build the solution package (do the CDs, Write the installation procedure, Install the HW & SW?)
- Write the customer acceptance test plan
- Install, Integrate and deploy the solution at customer site with the customer infrastructure.
- Test the global solution (end to end)
- Execute the acceptance test plan with the customers under the service project leader responsibility.
- Support and assist the customer after the installation
- Contribute to the transition from project to support: ensure the supportability of the applications, do the warranty check point, transfer to support.
- Contribute on the development of IT tools to facilitate the integration, maintenance and customization of the company's solutions installed in the clients
- Computer Science Engineer graduated with 3 to 4 years of experience in Integration activities
- Experience with OTA (Over The Air) platform
- Experienced user in Unix and/or Linux - mandatory
- Experience in infrastructure: servers installation (HP, SUN), configuration and integration - very positive asset
- Knowledge of DBMS and specially Oracle
- Strong knowledge on Internet technologies: Servlets, Tomcat, Apache
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP protocol
- Understanding of GSM architecture and/or background in telecommunication is a very positive asset
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution in both the technology and financial services domain.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on 'blue chip' financial services & technology consulting organizations across London and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing 'best of breed' candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and IT industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients' sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.