Arabic VM Coordinator Luxury Retail
We are recruiting for a Luxury Retail Group in Dubai who are looking to hire an Arabic speaking VM Coordinator.
You will be responsible for overseeing and driving the GCC Visual Merchandising business objectives, always maintaining consistency with the VM strategy.
Other duties will include:
- Partner with Corporate Visual to implement and develop merchandising strategies to drive company initiatives for the Gulf Countries;
- Follow visual direction via photographs/company visual book when executing continual store setups the VM Coordinator will be responsible for.
- Frequent travel throughout the GCC territory as well as attend seasonal/regional meetings to learn new store collections and techniques.
- Check all the pictures of the Gulf Countries stores before sending them to the Visual office.
- Ensure accurate execution of corporate directives which includes, but not limited to: windows, store re-merchandising, assisting and training store management/in-store visuals in maintaining interiors as well as windows.
- Partner with local Merchandising team on visual initiatives to support inventory investments.
- Create and maintain visual standards in order to maximize store business, developing and maintaining strong working relationships with Merchandising/Regional/Store managers and their teams.
- Directly manage the roll-out of all windows, and the order/replenishment of visual tools, assuring that quantity is appropriate and in line with display necessity as well as keeping them in good conditions in the dedicated area of store stockroom.
- Partner with Corporate VM Function on maintaining visual budget.
- Work with the visual and store teams to set up new store openings and renovations as well as assist in the project management of select special event production elements and assist in the set up of trunk shows and special events with Press office (where applicable).
- Remain knowledgeable of the competition as well as the visual industry standards in the market
Salary - AED 25,000 per month + benefits
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required
- Strong PC skills, proficiency at using Microsoft office software
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with internal and external clients, as well as Head Office team members at all levels
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time management and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to multi-task
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
About the Company
About the Company
Edge Resourcing was established in the United Arab Emirates in 2008. We have taken care in our growth and have kept our corporate values throughout.
Edge Resourcing is led by a specialist team of Recruitment Consultants, each of whom have experience of working in and a sound knowledge of the local market place. We have gradually expanded our horizons and now offer specialist services within the Middle East Retail sector. Our aim is to provide a thorough and honest service to both our candidates and clients, making sure that we only take on work which we feel we can service to the correct level of satisfaction required.
We currently offer professional and tailored contingency and retained search services to the following specialist sectors of the market:
Accountancy and Finance
Sales and Marketing
Our aim is to continue to position ourselves in the market as one of the most consistent and successful suppliers of manpower. We strive to make things happen and make a difference to your business and career. Success isnt just about putting people into jobs, but about giving you an honest, personal service. Whether you are a client or a candidate, our aim is to find out exactly what it is that you are looking for, rather than push you to settle for your second choice.