Architect – Interior Design
• Discussing the objectives, requirements and budget of a project;
• Consulting with other professionals about the design of an environment;
• Preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals to the client;
• Advising the Operation Manager / Project Manager on the practicality of their project;
• Using IT in design and project management, specifically using computer-aided design software;
• Keeping within financial budgets and deadlines;
• Produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications and BOQ, As-built drawings.
• Specifying the nature and quality of materials required;
• Preparing presentations;
• Attend design review meetings and make presentations, attend project meetings as required
• Preparing tender documents for contracts;
• Able to work well within a team based environment.
• Manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable
• Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
• Have good practical organization skills, planning of resources and program scheduling.
• IT Literate able to use Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project and Auto-Cad
• Smart and professional appearance.
• Good command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of Arabic language will be of advantage
• GCC experience
About the Company
Established in 1979 by interior designer Elie Assamad, FDC has been gaining an enviable reputation as it continues to be a leader in its field.
Operating in Kuwait free trade zone with Hi Tech production facilities, FDC is dedicated to maintain its legacy as a designer and manufacturer of a wide range of custom made furniture and other decoration components.
FDC’s portfolio includes luxury boutiques, hospitals, corporate offices and hospitality projects among others.
Candidates who applied for this job also applied for:
Arab Engineering Bureau (AEB)