Al Reyami Group
Architect - AUH
You will be responsible for imaginatively creating and developing innovative design solutions to fulfill the client’s requirements. This will include the following main duties:
- Prepare and Coordinate the conceptual study report and prepare a series of presentations and renderings for the client review and approval.
- Responsible for all design phases of medium to large scale projects including appraising and compiling the client’s brief, concept design, schematic design and detail design
- Proficient in AutoCAD (2D/3D), 3D Studio MAX, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or Sketch Up.
- Advanced skills in MS Office.
- High skills in Design and Build process from inception to completion.
- Creative in conceptual designing.
Basic: Bachelor of Architecture (Architecture)
Experience: 4-10 years
About the Company
Success. A magical word, Inspirational, Contagious, Ambitious and Colourful. Success begets success. But at the same time, at Al Reyami, we believe that there are no short cuts to success, to be a leader in your chosen field. Al Reyami Group has adopted the path of hard work and discipline to ensure sustained growth. Backed by our focus on quality, this approach has generated remarkable dividends for the company. This is also reflected in the healthy rate of growth recorded by each organisation within the Group. In a decade, Al Reyami has grown from a single office organisation to 30 companies spread over Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, India and China doing business in a variety of sectors from urban development to leisure.
The commitment to quality has been consistent from the time Al Reyami was a 5-member team and the same commitment continues to guide the marketing and strategic management even today as an extended family of over 7,000.
Candidates who applied for this job also applied for:
Arab Engineering Bureau (AEB)