After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Area Manager – Customer Care
Abu Dhabi , UAE
We believe that the strength of our company comes from within. Our workforce is focused, dedicated, and trained to the highest industry standards. By selecting the best people, providing resources, opportunities and direction as well as our own ongoing training programmes, you can be sure that customers receive the highest levels of service.
Our dedicated multi-national workforce offers a rich variety of backgrounds and culture. Pooling the resources of such a diverse and talented personnel base gives us tremendous advantages when it comes to understanding the requirements of our customers. Currently, our employees are a mix of more than 80 different nationalities; our management team has expertise with major brand names in the retail industry all over the world.
This ability not just to offer the best brands and products, but also to understand the needs and desires of a particular market and our customers' expectations that is key to our success.
The Area Manager supervises all relevant matters relating to the Service Quality & Customer Care division performance, recommending improvements to enhance service quality standards andÂ to ensure the divisions success.
* Coordinate with other customer contact areas in the division and pays personal attention to customer grievances in order to initiate effective re-dress of complaints.
* Conduct and creates training modules for Service Quality & Customer Care related programs.
* Prepare reports/business plan and conducts presentations relevant to the functional area for senior management in order to provide appropriate management information.
* RecommendÂ improvements for the purpose of achieving customer satisfaction.
* Evaluate cost and quality of service by analysing results of mystery shopping program.
* Business travel within and around the Middle East
* Make store visits on a regular basis
Skills & Experience:
* 5 years experience in customer relations within retail and consumer market positions.
* Fluent in English and Arabic language.
* Excellent Interpersonal and analytical skills
* Persuasive & creativity an asset
* People oriented
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the worlds most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Changs, The Cheesecake Factory, Victorias Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 2,800 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshayas stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 44,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.