Area Manager (Measurement Centre) – Customer Care
The Customer Service Department within Alshaya focuses on both internal and external customers and has the aim of enhancing customer experience in our stores.
Our Mystery Shopping Program measures Cleanliness & First Impressions, Service Quality, Till Experience, Product Knowledge, Selling Skills and Telephone Skills, the results of which provide a benchmark that is used to improve and enhance customer service within the company.
Our new Contact Center within the Customer Care Department acts as a focal point for internal and external customers to connect with the company. Through multiple touch-points such as in-store phones, email, and even SMS services, this will bring us much closer to our customers and turns their feedback into action plans to continually improve our service levels.
Responsible for the daily running and management of Measurement Centre unit of the Customer Care Department through the effective use of resources.
* Oversee the daily operations of the Measurement team and delegate team responsibilities.
* Manage MC team including SLA's, workload, motivation, training and appraisals.
* Develop a clear understanding of SHOPPIE standards and Customer Service offering.
* Forecast and analyze Mystery Shopping data on quarterly basis.
* Accountable for Mystery Shoppers filtration, training, scheduling and package distribution.
* Responsible for orientating, hiring and for ensuring that the Mystery Shoppers hold the correct capabilities to evaluate our stores.
* Approach all Mystery Shopping matters in an unbiased and professional manner.
* Update and communicate to the regional manager on SHOPPIE visit status.
* Report incidents pertaining to store/Alshaya policies and procedures to the concern operation for an immediate action.
* A Diploma or Degree in related field is desired.
* Excellent command over Arabic and English language is required.
* At least 4 years equivalent work experience in retail or consumer related market is required.
* Previous supervisory experience highly preferred
* Customer focus
* Excellent communication
* Presentation and Reporting skills (Verbal and written)
* Strong analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
* Self directed and excellent organizational skills
About the Company
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Mothercare, H&M, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, Harvey Nichols, Boots, Starbucks, The Cheesecake Factory, Vision Express, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Pottery Barn and Office Depot. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies.
Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.