Area Manager – Texas Roadhouse
The Texas Roadhouse Story is simple. Legendary Food, Legendary Service®!!!
Texas Roadhouse is about a hearty, good meal with service that is friendly, energetic, and enthusiastic. Life should be fun - so the workplace needs to reflect that as well - and that is why we put our employees first.
As an Area Manager for Texas Roadhouse, you will be a strong individual who is ready to make a mark in the restaurant world where the team are passionate and hardworking.
You will live the TRH values every day; passion, integrity, partnership, and fun with purpose.
Oversees all facets of the operation and is responsible for ensuring that legendary food and legendary services are adhered to at all times. The MP in an entrepreneur and is responsible for all decisions made in and out of his/her four walls.
* Ensure compliance with all employment policies
* In charge of weekly management schedules
* Plans and performs weekly management directionals
* Final interview with all hourly employees
* Bi-yearly management reviews
* Weekly and monthly P&L management
* Monthly P&L recap
* Oversees weekly inventories
* Oversees weekly and monthly budgets
* Sales and labor planning; reviews all schedules
* Weekly invoice processing
* Weekly declining budgets; supplies, R&M, LBW, food, linen, etc.
* Weekly product mix updates with KM
* Verifies daily taste and temp
* Verifies audit, ESF, and training standards are being maintained
* Yearly budget planning
* Plans yearly party and fun outings for the staff
* Ensures that the cleanliness of the restaurant is maintained at all times
* The safety of our employees and guests are maintained at all times
* Oversees incentive programs and ensures they are properly communicated to the staff via the KM and SM; Real Bar, Meat Cutter HERO program, Training Champions, etc.
* Oversees all LSM activities
* Oversees development of key employees and managers including training in
employment policies and practices
* Maintains culture and ensures a safe and healthy work environment for staff and managers
* Understands and practices safe food handling procedures
* Manages through hands on supervision of the restaurant. This includes but is not limited to non-scheduled assistance with serving, hosting, cooking, etc.
* Liaison with all store vendors and support center contacts
* Attends weekly and quarterly regional meetings
* Ensures TIP guidelines and Serve safe guidelines are being adhered to on a daily basis
* Lives the TRH values every day; passion, integrity, partnership, and fun with purpose
* The ability to delegate and lead a team of 100 or more individuals
* Has the ability to problem solve and handle high stress situations
* Extensive knowledge of financials
* An effective communicator
* Good understanding of servant leadership
* Entrepreneurial spirit
About the Company
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Mothercare, H&M, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, Harvey Nichols, Boots, Starbucks, The Cheesecake Factory, Vision Express, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Pottery Barn and Office Depot. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies.
Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.