After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Asphalt Foreman (Road Works)
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
- Provides necessary supervision, direction, and assistance to Asphalt crew at work sites.
- Enforces policies, regulations, and safety and health standards.
- Assures that assigned areas of responsibility are performed within budget.
- Assures effective and efficient use of personnel, materials, equipment, facilities, and time.
- Plans and organizes workloads and staff assignments.
- Insures work is completed according to standards, blueprints and division guidelines.
- Provides leadership and direction in the development of short and long range plans.
- Communicates official plans, policies and procedures to staff and the Administrative public in assigned area of responsibility.
- Maintains harmony among workers and may deal with grievances between employees.
- Assists in projecting needs for equipment, materials and supplies.
- Assures that tools and equipment are properly maintained and kept in proper working condition.
- Minimum 5 years experience in roads & highways project.
- GCC experience preferred
- Knowledge of Asphalt equipments, materials and supplies used in streets operations.
- Knowledge of traffic control and applicable safety precautions.
- Knowledge of equipment and supplies used to do minor repairs.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Graduation from high school or equivalent.
About the Company
SSA Ltd. (Sommerman Skinner Associates) find out the detail to allow you to make qualified judgments about your career and its progression. On the companies that we represent (over 2000 spread across a diverse spectrum of industry) we will be able to inform you of contracts pending, awarded, company growth, opportunity, relative reward and internal prospects. We believe that through spending time and effort front end through interviewing or individual dedication we can offer real advice that will be valued. Our founder is degree qualified with extensive exposure to industry and with a career also behind him in Recruitment Management. Our team is made up of qualified construction professionals. We specialise in both permanent and freelance opportunities to qualified construction professionals.
Disciplines covered include:
Site Engineers, Site Agents, Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Planners, Safety, Purchasers, Estimators and Design Executive.