Asset Manager – Hospitality and Leisure Portfolio
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Distinguished and prestigious company with HQ in ABU DHABI seeks to appoint a key and integral member to their senior managment team.
* Asset Management portfolio management (c1-2 US billion).
* Strategise with Head of Development
* Drive the ROI re hospitality and leisure portfolio
- Develop plans from pre to completion stage on projects such as Marinas, Golf developments etc.
Take ownership of the cycle from concept to pre-construction.
- Positioning of current and imminent hotels.
- Interval v external operation.
- Develop project briefs working in conjunction with Head of development and deliver to the shareholders for approval.
- Define and review new service level agreements with internal stakeholders such as marketing/sales and leasing departments.
- Conduct review of entities to either acquire or divest within the portfolio.
- Review dashboards for all projects.
(These responsibilities are core and not definitive).
Ideally suited to to a career focussed individual with 12+ years of development and asset management experience gained in either a leading property developer or asset management environment with CRITICAL focus on the HOSPITALITY SECTOR.
* MBA or equivalent is essential
* Bachelor's Degree: Finance/Accounting or Management
* Ideally you will be versed in the MEAA region having gained prior experience dealing in the economies of the region preferably in a hotel/hospitality background.
* A skilled and accomplished individual with proven problem solving and analytical skills will see this opportunity as the pinnacle of their career.
As you would envisage the role offers the successful incumbent an exceptional salary package.
About the Company
Talent2 is the first human resources (HR) company in the Asia-Pacific region to offer a complete range of outsourcing services, including executive search and recruitment, Human Resources Information System (HRIS), payroll, consulting and learning.
Talent2 is about talent management for the future. Our aim is to help companies with their staffing needs and assist them to achieve their resourcing goals. We provide a full range of integrated services that cover the talent lifecycle. From planning and selection, hiring and on-boarding, to payroll and learning, we help our clients source the best employees for the job, manage them and get the best out of them.