Assistant Camp Boss – Al Futtaim Group Housing
Al Futtaim Group
Al-Futtaim Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Al-Futtaim operates through more than 65 companies across sectors as diverse as commerce, industry and services, and employs in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Syria, Singapore and Europe.
Entrepreneurship and rigorous customer focus has enabled Al-Futtaim to grow its business by responding to the changing needs of the customers and societies in which it operates. Al-Futtaim is committed to offering customers an unrivalled choice of the world's best brands with exceptional standards of customer service and after sales support.
Structured into seven operational divisions; automotive, electronics, engineering and technologies, retail, financial services, general services, real estate and joint ventures, Al-Futtaim maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance. This benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.We are currently looking for an Assistant Camp Boss to effectively manage and control the Al Qous Staff village needs to support the Group Housing Dep't strategy across all territories that fall under the Al-Futtaim Group.
Key Responsibilities of the role will be:
* Identifying and implementing all the village needs and requirements and complementing this with the goal of cost efficiency.
* Handling the communication/coordination with the concerned contractors and the shareholders in the day to day tasks.
* MaintainÂ efficient filing and tracking system and to keep it up to date (Maintain records of camp and tracking of the staff check in and out)
* Attract satisfaction through quality image, and represent the department with excellence in the camp by avoiding numbers of complaints from staff escalated to the management
* Submit monthly reports including Occupancy report, Maintenance report and Complaints/suggestions report
* To ensure all staff in village abide / applying Al Jimi camp management and Group Housing GuidelineÂ Â
Housing is one of the most important benefits in an employee package. The role must ensure that the employee is informed on all details and provided the most suitable housing option based on availabilities. All queries must be replied on a timely manner with customer service approach.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
* Graduate Degree
* Good command of written and spoken English or Arabic
* 2 years in Human resources and admin
* Or 2 years in managing camps
* 5 years delaying with people
* Effective Communication skills
* Strong time management skills
* Strong sense of customer service
* Knowledge of people management skills
* Organized and systematic
Behavioural Competencies :
* Positive attitude
* Team Player
* Can work under pressure & meet deadlines
* Problem Solving
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.