Assistant Director of Recruitment – 5* Hotel
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Assistant Director of Recruitment 5* hotel, Dubai UAE
1. To plan and manage the development of all talent for the property including recruitment and selection, performance management, succession planning and career development.
2. Administration of all aspects with regards to recruitment and selection and performance management in a proactive manner to ensure that we are the employer of choice.
3. Additionally, oversee all HR Administrative functions for the office and strategize on and implement the most effective ways to administer all of the information.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To plan and manage all the recruitment and selection of all staff.
2. To train all Senior Management in preparing Job Descriptions and Employee Specifications according to the framework set up.
3. To ensure that the Job Descriptions and Employee Specifications are up to date.
4. To set up and train all Managers in the accepted process of interviewing according to the standards established.
5. To liaise with all recruitment agencies, both local and overseas in recruiting for positions.
6. Assist in locating new areas and locations for recruitment of line staff in line with the recruitment strategy.
7. To ensure that all recruitment is in line with approved scales, salaries and benefits set for each position and in line with the budget.
8. Control the manning numbers and provide feedback on any overages in the report.
9. Ensure no department is more than 10% deficient in their staffing.
10. Process and verify all Status Changes for the internal promotions and transfers.
11. Advertise all positions on all available.
12. To ensure that all documentation with regards to recruitment and selection are completed on time.
13. To liaise with the Finance department on all recruitment matters.
14. To ensure that all recruitment documentation are handed over to Human Resources Administration appropriately, including: Flights, Visas, Relocation/repatriation, Personal files
15. To ensure that all relocation/repatriation approvals are obtained in time for new employees.
16. To coordinate any selection tests with Managers as required.
17. To plan and Manager all career Development efforts for the hotel.
18. Implement social media strategy for recruitment.
Hold regular recruitment days to recruit from local market.
1. Must be European or Western nationality, no preference on gender
2. Must be a strong Associate Director of Recruitment/ Recruitment Manager currently.
3. Must have a strong hotel/hospitality background
AED 200k per year basic + 2 bed apartment in Jumierah village south + medical for wife no kids + flights for wife + 7.5% bonus performance based
About the Company
About the Company
SSA Ltd. (Sommerman Skinner Associates) find out the detail to allow you to make qualified judgments about your career and its progression. On the companies that we represent (over 2000 spread across a diverse spectrum of industry) we will be able to inform you of contracts pending, awarded, company growth, opportunity, relative reward and internal prospects. We believe that through spending time and effort front end through interviewing or individual dedication we can offer real advice that will be valued. Our founder is degree qualified with extensive exposure to industry and with a career also behind him in Recruitment Management. Our team is made up of qualified construction professionals. We specialise in both permanent and freelance opportunities to qualified construction professionals.
Disciplines covered include:
Site Engineers, Site Agents, Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Planners, Safety, Purchasers, Estimators and Design Executive.