After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Assistant Engineering Manager – Container Terminal
Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
Major Container Terminal
Attractive TAX FREE salary package
Based in Saudi Arabia
Our client is in the process of establishing a new world-class container terminal in Saudi Arabia and is now recruiting senior management for this exciting new project. This new private terminal is designed to handle the largest container vessels currently afloat with its state-of-the-art equipment and infrastructure. Designed with an annual throughput of 1.5m TEU the terminal is expected to commence operations in 2009.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Assistant Engineering Managers will provide hands-on management of the repair and maintenance of container cranes and mobile equipment.
• Management of the maintenance and repair of container cranes, handling equipment, facilities and utilities.
• Daily management of people and resources in order to meet company targets in respect of equipment availability, reliability and maintenance costs.
• Ensure that all engineering work is performed to the highest standard to meet operational requirements.
• Ensure that work is carried out safely and according to company and port regulations.
• Relevant degree, diploma or Engineering qualification issued by a recognized institution in an appropriate engineering discipline.
• A recognized apprenticeship in a relevant trade with solid hands-on engineering experience, the greater part of which should have been acquired in the maintenance of container handling or similar heavy static and mobile equipment.
• Experience in a busy Container Terminal is essential
If this is the job for you then please APPLY NOW online.
About the Company
Logistics Executive has been established for more than 10 years and delivers professional Executive Search & Recruitment services to the global Logistics and Supply Chain market.
Our service covers the full spectrum of senior roles within the Logistics & Supply Chain vertical and includes support functions such as Finance & HR. We are also able to provide Interim Managers and Supply Chain Consultants on short or limited term contracts.
Our knowledge and reach in the Logistics & Supply Chain sector usually means that we can provide better candidates than the ‘generalist’ search firms.
We provide a suite of HR & Talent Management consultancy services to the industry including Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Psychometric testing, Assessment, Performance Reviews and Leadership Development programmes.
The Dubai Regional Office covers Africa, Middle East, Central Asia / CIS, South Asia and the surrounding regions - however we source candidates globally through our international network.
Our other international offices cover Europe, S.E. Asia and Asia Pacific.