After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Assistant F&B Operations Manager
The Assistant F&B Operations Manager assists in overseeing the day-to-day operations of multiple outlets and supports the F&B division in the developmental and financial success of the assigned outlets.
- Provides overall coordination and ongoing evaluation of operations in order to identify opportunities for enhancement and exploitation.
- Directs the collection of data and preparation of divisions consolidated reports in order to ensure the provision of reliable inventory, cost control and financial data to support F&B Managements decision making.
- Helps achieving financial and operational objectives by anticipating requirements, submitting information for premises' budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, managing quality and cost control.
- Provides operational assistance to relevant departments and to new opening stores to ensure that opening dates are met and operating standards are maintained.
- Assists in developing implementing and improving all processes and procedures to continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Assists in recruiting, training, motivating and evaluating his/her team to ensure that the department has the necessary skill base and that staff are optimally motivated and enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company.
- Assists the VP F&B and Country Manager in following up and supervising new F&B developments (documentation/action plan/ processes) in the country in coordination with local departments and identifying areas for development in terms of financial performance and HACCP requirement.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in F&B Operations with 2 to 3 years in a managerial position.
- HACCP certified is a plus.
- Good understanding of financial / accounting systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in English. Arabic is a plus.
- Fluency in Turkish.
- Developing and motivating others
- Cultural awareness
- Customer focus
- Decision Making
- Driving and Achieving Results
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world's fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 50 diverse brands that features some of the industry's most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Pinkie, Pull &Bear, Oviesse, Oysho, Stradivarius, Salsa Jeans, Columbus Caf, Butcher Shop & Grill, Paul.
Azadea Group headquarters are located in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate over 250 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops' opening through the 3 coming years.