Assistant Manager – Investigation
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Abu Dhabi, UAE
A Public Shareholding Insurance Company incorporated in Abu Dhabi is looking to hire an Assistant Manager Investigation for their head office in Abu Dhabi. The role will report to the Chief Risk Officer. Here are some details about the role:
• Should be able to Conduct fraud management awareness training for all the company staff.
• Establish and manage the insurance company’s whistleblower and fraud hotline programs.
• Should be able to Coordinate with Legal department to refer fraudulent behaviour for further legal action.
• Should be able to Coordinate with Internal Controls and Audit to recommend corrective/preventative controls related to fraud.
•Should have Strong knowledge of industry trends, issues and fraud detection and prevention techniques.
• Should be have ability to show leadership stature and represent the role to executive management.
• Should be able to communicate with both highly technical and non-technical individuals to drive understanding and inspire creativity in managing fraud.
• Should have continuous Knowledge and skills update.
• Should be able to anticipate emerging fraud trends within the company.
• Should have current Certified Fraud Examiner certification.
• Should have strong knowledge of industry trends, issues and fraud detection and prevention techniques
• Should be able to show leadership stature and represent the role to executive management
• Should be able to communicate with both highly technical and non-technical individuals to drive understanding and inspire creativity in managing fraud
• Should be able to anticipate emerging fraud trends within the company
• Should have analytical Thinking
• Information Seeking
• Good Communication Skills.
• 4 -5 years in internal audit, fraud management or risk management roles.
• Roles within financial services industry including insurance would be an advantage.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution in both the technology and financial services domain.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on 'blue chip' financial services & technology consulting organizations across London and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing 'best of breed' candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and IT industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients' sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.