Assistant Manager – Investment Back Office
Perform investment back office activities to ensure processing, recording and settlement of all investment transactions in an accurate and timely manner and in compliance with accounting policies and procedures. Assist in preparation technical accounts and settlement treasury functions.
Key Primary Areas
1. Investment Accounting
Ensures accurate accounting, recording and reporting of investment assets, transactions and income, prompt receipt of investment income and settlement of trades and provision of support functions for investment activity of the Group.
Ensures that proper records are maintained for control over the custody of all investment assets. Agree/ reconcile holdings with statements from custodians and physical holdings.
2. Technical Accounting & Settlement Treasury
Assist in maintaining development statistics for the insurance technical accounts and prepares necessary analysis, reports and information for determination of technical provisions.
Assist in the production of timely, accurate and complete insurance technical accounts.
Prepares periodical investment reports for presentation to general management and the Investments department to assist in monitoring and controlling investment activities.
Prepare suitable investment performance reports to management, regulatory authorities and rating agencies.
Assist in preparation of reports for regulatory authorities in Singapore & Labuan
Ensure proper documentation and filing of investment accounting records in accordance with department policies and procedures.
5. Risk & Compliance
Ensure full compliance with the company policies and procedures and external regulatory requirements.
1. Minimum of 5 years experience in a major company with exposure to computerized accounting systems and investment back office activities.
2. University degree in Accounting; Professional qualified Accountant.
3. Expert knowledge of accounting
4. Interpersonal and Communicational skills.
5. Proficient in written and spoken English.
6. Analytical skills.
7. Proficiency in MS Office applications – particularly Excel
About the Company
About the Company
Rhine Resources is a one stop professional service provider specialising in:
* Human Asset Recruitment, Talent Acquisition & Recruitment Process Outsourcing
* Information Technology Services & Staff Augmentation
* Facilities Managed Services.
* Event Management
Head Office: The Kingdom of Bahrain with affiliate offices in Mumbai, Hyderabad & Chennai, India
Operations cover: Middle East, Asia and North Africa
Team: HR, IT & Finance professionals’ expertise with over 25 years of successful career & business experience across the Middle East.