Randstad Middle East
An Assistant Manager is required in Dubai, UAE by a Contracting company.
My Client provides support and services to the offshore marine industry. They have substantial operations throughout the Middle East and the Caspian, with additional vessel operations in North Africa and Southeast Asia. With a diverse fleet of 100+ vessels, they support major offshore projects in the regions in which they operate, with anchor-handling tug supply vessels, platform supply vessels, multi-purpose supply vessels, specialized barges and ice-breakers among many others.
The Assistant Manager will be reporting to the HR Manager - Sea Staff. He / She will be responsible in sourcing competent and qualified sea staff for all Marine Division vessels using the most cost effective recruitment methods and maintaining an up to date database of available candidates. Also, ensuring compliance with safe manning, flag and industry legislation, and Company QHSE policies.
Salary Range: 12K -15K
Housing Allowance: 7K
Transportation Allowance: 1,750
Medical & Life Insurance
Annual Leave: 30 Calendar Days
Standard Benefits as per UAE Law
* Degree / Diploma in Human resource Management / Crew Management or any other related field
* Minimum 6 - 8 years experience in an Offshore Support vessels industry (Mandatory)
* Must have working knowledge of STCW 95 and flag state regulations, as well as industry requirements.
* Must be experienced in recruiting for offshore personnel within the marine industry
* Very organized, able to multi task, willing to work flexible hours
* Can cope well under pressure, good attention to detail
* Microsoft office (Excel, Word and Power Point)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
* Ability to work in a multicultural environment
* Willingness to travel on occasion
* Western Educated
About the Company
About the Company
Over 30 years of local industry experience.
New name, proven expertise
In 2009, recruitment leaders Beresford Blake Thomas (BBT), Hill McGlynn and Ma Foi integrated under the Randstad brand to form Randstad Middle East.
Experience and local knowledge are essential commodities within the Middle East region, so it made perfect sense to combine 30 years recruitment experience in the Gulf, providing a larger, more streamlined service to our clients and candidates.
As well as having the largest geographical footprint of any recruiter, Randstad is the worlds largest specialist recruitment provider, employing over 28,000 members of staff and helping over 2.5 million people find work every year. With an enviable reputation worldwide, we have an established and respected presence in the Middle East, and are the preferred choice for specialist staffing solutions in more customary and emerging markets across the entire region.
Accounting & Finance
Advertising, Media & PR
Construction & Engineering
Hospitality & Retail
HR & Business Support
IT & Telecommunications & Electronics
Oil & Gas
Pharmaceutical & FMCG
Property & Real Estate
Sales & Marketing
Executive Search & Selection