This position is closed or expired.
See other Accounting jobs
Our client, a leading real estate developer is looking for an Assistant Manager to join its Finance Team.
Reporting to the Manager, the Assistant Manager is responsible for review of community’s annual budgets, ensuring timely invoicing for service fees & Chilled Water Charges, driving collections targets, managing financials, MIS reports and presentations to the Owners Association.
Responsibilities will include:
- Budgeting: Review and finalising yearly community budgets for timely invoicing
- Manage Accounts Receivables – Community service fee / CWC/ DEWA Invoicing
- Manage collections from delinquent customers and payment follow ups. Liaise with the collections agents and set quarterly targets and objectives for the team
- Manage high value, VIP or corporate customer queries and issues on sensitive matters.
- Preparation of periodic MIS and adhoc reports for the management, Owner’s Association ("OA") and regulators.
- Managing audit queries and ensuring completion of audits on time.
- Making presentations to OA on financials, variances and cash flows.
- Driving community specific ERP implementation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualified CA/CPA/ICWAI/CMA with 7+ years experience
- Advanced Excel skills and exposure to Oracle system.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Self motivated and energetic and result oriented.
- Should have positive attitude & Excellent inter personal skills
- Strong analytical mindset
- Must have experience in managing team.
- Ability to lead and drive change.
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure.
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of recruitment expertise in various industry sectors. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. Its all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
Were growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.