Assistant Store Manager (Female) – Evans
Assistant Store Manager (Female) - Evans (KSA-WP)
For over 30 years, Evans has occupied a unique position in the UK market, offering a one-stop shop for size 16+ customers. Evans has special expertise in designing, fitting and styling the latest fashions to flatter the fuller-figure women. Evans sells confidence, not just clothes. Evans has long been a friend to these women, who are mostly ignored by high street retailers. The customers who shop in Evans are aged between 24 and 55 years.
Evans' range is characterised by three distinct areas: Formal wear, Casual wear and Lingerie.
As the Assistant Store Management staff, you will be managing a fast paced store providing excellent customer service experience to all customers. Accountable to maximise store contribution through exploiting every opportunity to drive sales. Lead by example to coach the Department Managers to drive sales, reduce stock loss, maximize merchandising opportunities and maintain cost controls.
* Ensures communication is effective throughout Store and back to the brand team.
* Implement and review all stock loss prevention controls.
* Implement processes specific to store product, size & location.
* Manage a team including: instore training, recruitment, motivation, coaching, development, disciplinary & performance appraisals.
* Implement store layout, visual merchandising, stock & fixture positioning according to brand guidelines, Manage stock replenishment, product launches and promotions.
* Ensure the store is fully compliant administratively & procedurally accordingly to company guidelines & deadlines.
* Maximise sales & ensure customer focus is prioritized at all times.Weekly / daily analysis of commercial reports & implementation of action plans where necessary.
* Manage manpower planning according to business needs.
* Deputize in the absence of the Store Manager.
Skills & Experiences:
* Minimum 3 years retail management experience.
* Good communication skills.
* Previous experience in working within similar store environment. Extensive leadership, decision making, planning & organizing and relationship building skills.
* Bilingual (Arabic & English) Preferable.
* Efficient using MS Office and other computer applications.
About the Company
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Mothercare, H&M, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, Harvey Nichols, Boots, Starbucks, The Cheesecake Factory, Vision Express, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Pottery Barn and Office Depot. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies.
Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.