Sultan Bin Abdulaziz Humanitarian City
The Staff Audiologist is responsible for the clinical and diagnostic evaluation of auditory and vestibular disorders, as well as habilitative, rehabilitative and preventative services for auditory problems. Performs services on an independent basis.
1. Analytical ability necessary to evaluate patient condition, design treatment plan, assess patient progress and make appropriate alterations to treatment plans, as needed.
2. Interpersonal ability necessary to effectively interact with patients in sensitive or anxiety provoking situations by explaining treatment purpose and procedure, function and purpose of equipment, etc. Ability to communicate and cooperate with other members of the health care team.
3. A willingness to commit to and comply with established quality and service standards of the Hospital and department.
4. Preferred Bilingual in Arabic and English
1. Master's degree in Audiology.
2. Specific training and experience relative to conducting and interpreting the following:
i. Air/borne thresholds (with masking)
ii. Speech audiometry
iii. Impedance testing
iv. Free field evaluation of young children
v. Hearing aid evaluation
vi. Electromyography testing
vii. ABR - early and middle components
viii. Tone decay testing
ix. Reflex decay testing
xii. PB-PI rollover
xiii. Hearing aid dispensing
xiv. ABR monitoring in O.R.
Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a hospital/rehabilitation setting in order to acquire a professional level of knowledge in Audiology; develop assessment and planning skills; gain expertise in the performance of therapy procedures; and become familiar with hospital specific policies and procedures.
About the Company
About the Company
The Sultan Bin Abdulaziz Humanitarian City is a rehabilitation hospital and medical center in Riyadh and is accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) and Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
One of the projects of the Sultan Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Foundation is the Sultan Bin Abdulaziz Humanitarian City
The City is a 400-bed Rehabilitation Hospital and Medical Center which opened 30th October 2002 to provide care to both inpatients and outpatients.
Our patients are provided with the highest quality of medical care by highly experienced physicians, therapists, nurses, and support staff. The facility covers more than 1,000,000 square meters, and is located just north of Riyadh in the Banban area.
The City provides therapeutic, supportive, and educational services which are designed to assist in restoring health and function following acute illness, and to allow for a safe return to a home-based family.