Our Client is a leading accounting firm and one of the largest Advisory businesses worldwide and the major growth area for their organization. Their services are focused on the Finance Function and they work with clients in identifying and tackling their challenges in Growth, Governance and Performance.Their Advisory teams support businesses as they restructure and expand, whether organically or by acquisition.They help them become more efficient and provide support as they adapt to the challenges posed by a rapidly changing business environment.
The Deputy Manager would be reporting to the Senior Manager and he/she will have a team of 2-3 people.
• Minimum qualifications:
• A recognized degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business or related disciplines
• A professional qualification e.g. ICAEW, ACCA, CPA
• CIA and / or CISA qualifications an advantage
• Significant number of year's work experience gained in a large audit and /or consulting firm, or a leading commercial organization of which a majority should be in internal audit.
• Should have relevant prior experience in Statutory Audit / Internal Audit.
• Prior Forensic experience or a professional qualification in fraud examination would be an added advantage.
Industry sector experience requirements:
• Investment banking, insurance
• Islamic banking knowledge an added advantage
• Multi-country experience an advantage
About the Company
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.