After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Dubai Sports City
This person will be responsible for maintaining and producing CAD drawings and free hand drafts related to Interior design ensuring use of all technical protocols.
These drawings are to be 2D and 3D models of interiors specifically with the use of AutoCAD and 3D-MAX.
Main responsibilities are:
„X Develop new CAD drawings (plans, elevations, sections, details) from existing architectural plans and sketches provided by interior designer.
„X Draft and prepare sketches using AutoCAD software
„X Do 3D modelling for interiors
„X Plot drawings to scale
„X Develop perspectives
„X Prepare drawings set according to ID-drawings protocols
„X Verifying CAD files (ID, as build drawings and MEP)
„X Coordinate and verify drawings related to architecture, MEP and interiors
The CAD Operator will work in the ID department of DSC and report to the Interior Design Manager with a dotted line of report to the FF&E Designer.
He/She will also work with external consultants with regard to drawings specifications and other department like QS and Procurement.
Externally you will deal with suppliers.
Requirements for the job are:
„X Associates Degree in Computer / CAD drafting
„X Thorough knowledge of 3D MAX
„X Knowledge of AutoCAD Protocols
„X Min 2 years experience in the field
„X A valid UAE Driving License
About the Company
Dubai Sports City is spread in 50 million sq km in the heart of Dubai Land, offering world class facilities in sports, commercial and residential real estate. It's been conceptualized as a city within a city, where you can get everything from state-of-the-art sports venues and international sporting events, to top of the line sports academies, providing a platform for youth development, recreational sporting facilities, residential and commercial developments, together with all the related amenities expected in a purpose-built city, including international schools, medical facilities, hotels, community centers and entertainment venues.
• The world's first integrated sports city
• Centrally located on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, Dubai Sports City is 20 minutes away from the Airport, 10 minutes from the Mall of the Emirates, and 5 minutes drive from the Autodrome
• Formally launched in March 2004 as a cornerstone project of Dubailand
• Total project cost - US$4 billion
• The first facility to be completed in Dubai Sports City was the 18-hole championship golf course, The Els Club, Ernie Els’ first golf course design concept in the Middle East, operational since March 2008
• The ICC Global Cricket Academy (ICC GCA), based at Dubai Sports City, the focal point of world class cricket development, offering players, coaches, umpires and trainers at all levels the opportunity to develop their education and skills
• The Dubai Cricket Stadium opened in April 2009 and has been hosting several international events
• An American curriculum school opened in September 2009 – Currently having over 300 students
• Brand-new, purpose-built nursery, located in Dubai Sports City, is in walking distance of the Victory Heights and Canal Residence West residential community
• The community has self sufficient water and irrigation facilities
• Over 5,000 residents currently living at DSC
• 30,000 new residents expected in the next 5 years with the addition of 1200 new villas and 35 new towers
• 50,000 residents expected once the community reaches its peak